IMPORTANT UPDATE (February 2021) Bedford Hospital Phlebotomy Service at Gilbert Hitchcock House (North Wing), Kimbolton Road,
The Bedford Hospital Trust is working hard to improve patient experience at the Phlebotomy Department at Gilbert Hitchcock House, North Wing, Bedford.
They have introduced an appointment system at this site and which they believe will improve patient waiting time for blood tests.
There will be a number of ways that you will be able to book a blood test:
- Using the online booking service (available 24/7). Patients will need to register online: www.bedford.sangix.co.uk
- The automated telephone booking service (available 24/7). The telephone number is: 01234 607075
- By speaking to our Phlebotomy reception team on 01234 792160 who will endeavour to make the appointment for the patient
- Booking an appointment in person by visiting the department.
- A limited walk-in service will remain. Patients will be given an appointment, if available, at the next appointment time for that day, or offered an appointment for another day.
- Phlebotomy services for children under the age of 16yrs will remain in the Paediatrics Outpatient Department